Antique 14K Gold Top Perfume Scent Bottle with Real Diamond on Lid
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING
No major flaws or imperfections!
This antique gold, crystal and diamond perfume bottle is in good cosmetic condition for its age. It has light wear in some chipping to the points on the edges of the bottle. Barely visible and does not affect the integrity of the bottle.
The engraving reads I L
Lid is 14K gold and hinge is in perfect working order. There is a small round diamond in the top of the lid.
Original stopper is still intact.
- 14K Gold
- Round diamond approximately 3 mm wide
- Engraved with initials IL
- Total Length: Approximately 9.5 cm, 3.75 inches
- Width at widest point: Approximately 4 cm, 1.5 inches
- Depth of bottle: Approximately 1.25 cm, 0.5 inches
As is - As shown in pictures
Feel free to make your best offer!
If you have any questions regarding this item or pricing, please feel free to contact us :)
Due to scammers, please be 100% sure of your purchase before buying, as we do not offer refunds. (excluding special circumstances, such as defects)
We are more than happy to provide any specific pictures, or answer any questions you have regarding our items before and after purchase. :)
ALL INCLUDED ITEMS ARE IN PICTURES
If description states that something is included, but is not shown in the photo please contact us first before purchasing.
Do not assume anything is included that is not shown in pictures.
We claim no responsibility for possible inaccuracies in Original Manufacturers description.
Shipping & Returns
- For all international shipments we ship via FedEx International Priority
- Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. - The item value used on the customs declaration form will be the amount you paid not including shipping cost. We will not use a false or devalued amount on customs declaration forms. Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. are not included in the payment made to us; these are all the responsibility of the buyer to pay. A 30% fee and any associated return shipping expenses will be charged the buyer for an item that is returned/refused due to non-payment of duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. These will be deducted from any refund due.
- Please allow adequate time for your item to arrive before contacting us
- For items under 500$ we typically ship via Priority Mail USPS with signature
- For items over 500$ we typically ship via UPS with direct signature
- Defective items only
- Any item listed as parts or repair MAY NOT be returned, Please note: items designated "as is", or "as is, parts or repair" may have imperfections or damage. Buyer should not expect a refund for any items so designated. We will describe all items to the best of our ability and include pictures of items so you may see any imperfections.