Vintage Late 1920's Time King Illinois Watch Co. Pocket Watch 14k GF
For Sale is: (1) Vintage Late 1920's Time King Illinois Watch Co. Pocket Watch 14k GF
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING
This is a rounded corner square open face pocket watch. As seen in pictures, this watch is in good condition for its age. It does show some wear from use as seen in the pictures. We believe this pocket watch to be from the late 1920's due to the serial number.
Handsome vintage open face Pocket Watch!
This watch is in good mechanical condition.
As is - As shown in pictures
- Mechanical (Hand Winding)
- Open Face
- 17 Jewel Movement
- Movement 5256540
- 14k white gold filled
- Late 1920's
All Measurements Below are Approximate:
Case Diameter: 1 5/8"
Case Depth: 5/16"
If you have any questions regarding this item or pricing, please feel free to contact us :)
Due to scammers replacing our authentic watches with fakes upon return, please be 100% sure of your purchase before buying, as we do not offer refunds. We are more than happy to provide any specific pictures, or answer any questions you have regarding our items :) All watches are confirmed Authentic by our Master Watchmaker before being listed for sale.
ALL INCLUDED ITEMS ARE IN PICTURES
If description states that something is included, but is not shown in the photo please contact us first before purchasing.
Do not assume anything is included that is not shown in pictures.
We claim no responsibility for possible inaccuracies in Original Manufacturers description.
Shipping & Returns
- For all international shipments we ship via FedEx International Priority
- Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. - The item value used on the customs declaration form will be the amount you paid not including shipping cost. We will not use a false or devalued amount on customs declaration forms. Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. are not included in the payment made to us; these are all the responsibility of the buyer to pay. A 30% fee and any associated return shipping expenses will be charged the buyer for an item that is returned/refused due to non-payment of duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. These will be deducted from any refund due.
- Please allow adequate time for your item to arrive before contacting us
- For items under 500$ we ship via Priority Mail USPS with signature
- For items over 500$ we ship via UPS with direct signature
- Defective items only
- Any item listed as parts or repair MAY NOT be returned, Please note: items designated "as is, no returns" may be damaged. Buyer should not expect a refund for any items so designated