Vintage Silver or Silver Plate Rolex Lucerne Spoon B100 12
It is believed that these spoons were initially made of silver, then silver-plate and finally stainless steel. This spoon is either silver or silver plate as it does test out to sterling. However, the "Online Encyclopedia of Silver Marks" states that the Germans developed a system for marking silver-plate which was then adopted in other European countries. The system put 2 numbers, the first indicated the amount of fine silver used and the second indicated the number of items plated. So 100 12 could indicate that 100 grams of silver was used to plate 12 items, with each getting 8.33 grams of silver. The total weight of this spoon is 13.4 grams.
The spoons have the names of different cities on them where there is a Bucherer store. The Lucerne spoon is the most common one.
- Overall Length of spoon is 4 1/4"
- Weight is 13.4 grams
If you have any questions regarding this item or pricing, please feel free to contact us :)
Please be 100% sure of your purchase as we do not offer refunds due to scammers.
If description states that something is included, but is not shown in the photo please contact us first before purchasing.
Do not assume anything is included that is not shown in pictures.
We claim no responsibility for possible inaccuracies in Original Manufacturers description.
- For all international shipments we ship via FedEx International Priority
- Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. - The item value used on the customs declaration form will be the amount you paid not including shipping cost. We will not use a false or devalued amount on customs declaration forms. Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. are not included in the payment made to us; these are all the responsibility of the buyer to pay. A 30% fee and any associated return shipping expenses will be charged the buyer for an item that is returned/refused due to non-payment of duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. These will be deducted from any refund due.
- Please allow adequate time for your item to arrive before contacting us
- For items under 500$ we ship via Priority Mail USPS with signature
- For items over 500$ we ship via UPS with direct signature
- Defective items only
- Any item listed as parts or repair MAY NOT be returned, Please note: items designated "as is, no returns" may be damaged. Buyer should not expect a refund for any items so designated