Vintage Sterling Silver Initial "WKW" Belt Buckle by Leonore Doskow
This is a handmade original, one of a kind belt buckle by Leonore Doskow. Silver jewelry made by Leonore Doskow appears often on e-bay. Her pieces are collector’s items, and they go quickly. She and her husband owned and operated Leonore Doskow, Inc., a jewelry company selling to upscale stores around the country, from 1935 until the 1980s, when her son and his wife took over. It is headquartered in Montrose NY and still produces Doskow’s original designs.
Novelties became Doskow’s favorite projects. Monograms were her "big thing," and she also enjoyed creating custom pillboxes, napkin rings, money clips and cigarette cases. In 1940 the Metropolitan Museum of Art displayed her sugar bowl and creamer set in an exhibit, Contemporary American Art.
As is: As seen in pictures
- Sterling silver
- 1 7/8" long x 1 1/4" wide
- 12.3 grams
ALL INCLUDED ITEMS ARE IN PICTURES
Please be 100% sure of your purchase as we do not offer refunds due to scammers.
If description states that something is included, but is not shown in the photo please contact us first before purchasing.
Do not assume anything is included that is not shown in pictures.
We claim no responsibility for possible inaccuracies in Original Manufacturers description.
- For all international shipments we ship via FedEx International Priority
We will not ship to Mexico due to their import confiscations and customs (goods never delivered and refusing to return to sender)
- Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. - The item value used on the customs declaration form will be the amount you paid not including shipping cost. We will not use a false or devalued amount on customs declaration forms. Duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. are not included in the payment made to us; these are all the responsibility of the buyer to pay. A 30% fee and any associated return shipping expenses will be charged the buyer for an item that is returned/refused due to non-payment of duty, customs fees, tariffs, taxes, etc. These will be deducted from any refund due.
- Please allow adequate time for your item to arrive before contacting us
- For items under 500$ we ship via Priority Mail USPS with signature
- For items over 500$ we ship via UPS with direct signature
- Defective items only
- Any item listed as parts or repair MAY NOT be returned, Please note: items designated "as is, no returns" may be damaged. Buyer should not expect a refund for any items so designated